Good Looks Monday, May 20, 2013
Fitness fashion gets more diverse and exciting every day, and this spring saw the launch of a slew of new brands and collections. Here's what to wear. Read More>>
Refrigerator Look Book: Danny Boome
The British chef and TV host of Recipe Rehab and Donut Showdown uses kefir, coconut water, and broccoli to ward off a host of health problems.
Class Action: U Flow at U Studios
Classes at New York’s newest yoga studio are keeping it real. They’re deliberately low-key, capped at 25 people, and cost just $10, with a mat.
My Five Beauty Obsessions: Mathilde Thomas
The creator of Caudalie—and woman who pioneered using grape extracts in skin care and spa treatments—shares her must-have beauty products with us.
The latest news off the Wellness Wire
- 6 things I learned about my inner life and changing the world this weekend
- Late-night hunger explained
- My Five Beauty Obsessions: Mathilde Thomas
- Link love from Well+Good
- Juice Generation gets busy—with new locations, a menu revamp, and a book
- The Holy Grail of face cleansers?
Click here for more
Healthy Food News
- Del Posto rolls out gluten-free pasta
- Mulberry & Vine: Tribeca’s new pick-up scene
- The 9 healthiest bakeries in New York
- A new juice bar to open in the Hamptons
“Stories about BRCA mutations always come down to the surgery.... but the scalpel is not really as scary as the unanswerable questions.” —