My Five Beauty Obsessions: Chrissy Carter
And while she recently starred at Wanderlust’s Yoga in the City alongside Elena Brower and Schuyler Grant and is quoted in glossy mags like Elle, Carter has a laid-back air about her and teaches with light, friendly touch.
Her natural looks seem just as unstudied and elegantly effortless, so we had to get the scoop on what she counts as her must-have beauty obsessions.
Turns out, many of her favorites are made by her beauty-maven friends. Here are the products she’s loving right now:
1. Goddess of Skin Profound Cleanser ($30) It’s always a special day when I get to see Dayle Breault, the founder of this skin-care line. She makes me glow inside and out. Her products are so pure and effective. I especially love her cleanser, which has a divinely sweet, spicy smell.
2. Santa Maria Novella Rose Water ($55) It makes my skin feel so soft, and I adore the beautiful glass bottle.
3. La Roche-Posay Moisturizer ($24–$27) Toleraine Fluide for summer and Toleraine Riche for the winter. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this company. Their products are brilliant for sensitive skin.
4. Rodin Lip Balm ($31) Everything my friend Linda Rodin makes is sheer genius. I’m obsessed with all of her products. The Rodin lip balm is on me at all times. The smell alone puts me on cloud nine.
5. Sania Vucetaj Eyebrow Pencil ($25) Meeting Sania was a game changer; she has taught me the importance of well-defined, perfectly shaped eyebrows. Now I can’t leave the house without shaping my fair blonde brows with her unbelievable pencil. —Jamie McKillop