Evian Sweepstakes Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Sweepstakes start at 10:00 AM EST on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 and ends at 8 AM EST on Friday, June 1, 2012 (“Contest Period”). The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Well+Good NYC and EVIAN. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.wellandgoodnyc.com/workout-win-jackie-warner to complete the entry form, including a valid email address and valid email addresses of friends. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid e-mail account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties.
You may also enter visiting: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WellandGoodNYCcom/91915774693?sk=app_107727025983833 and filling in the registration form. All entries must be received by 5 PM EST on Thursday, May 31, 2012. Limit one entry per referred email address that opts-in to the Well+Good NYC database. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal US residents who are 21 years or older as of the first day of the Contest Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Sponsors and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
3. Contest and Notification: one winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on Sunday, May 27, 2012, one winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 and one winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on Friday June 1, 2012 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Well+Good NYC will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winners will be notified by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business on 5 PM EST on 5 PM EST on Friday, June 1, 2012 . A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond with 48 hours of notification (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4. The Prizes: Two entries to the Evian event held on June 9, 2012. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsors, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All winners are solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize in the year in which the prize is awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
5. Other Conditions: All winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release which must be submitted within one week after receiving notification of their win. Failure to return such document will result in that winner/runner-up being disqualified and another winner/runner-up will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
6. Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List after June 1, 2012 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request to Well+Good NYC, “EVIAN SWEEPSTAKES” at 99 Vandam Street Suite 4W New York, NY 10013. Official Rules are also available at www.wellandgoodnyc.com.