Posted: November 26, 2013
Location: Well+Good Headquarters in Soho, Manhattan, New York
WellandGoodNYC.com, the online publication obsessed with your health and wellness, has an opening for an entry-level Operations Assistant. The candidate will work directly with all parts of the business to help flawlessly execute Well+Good’s advertising and marketing campaigns and help support day-to-day business operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to launch a career in business. In this role you will gain expertise in project management, business judgement and interpersonal skills and so much more! If you have a strong interest in the digital publishing industry, are insanely detail oriented, have a passion to live your healthiest life and drive to succeed in a start-up environment, we want to hear from you.
The operations assistant will perform a variety of tasks to successfully execute Well+Good’s advertising and marketing campaigns and generally assist in the day-to-day operations of our growing organization.
• Scheduling media, acquiring ad collateral, writing advertorial copy, creating previews and receipts of ad placements, obtaining timely approvals
• Invoicing and collecting payment from clients
Research and Analysis:
• Generating and monitoring advertising campaign reporting in Excel
• Analyzing ad performance metrics to and crafting optimization recommendations
• Helping to coordinate sponsored events, sweepstakes, and the development of custom advertorial features for advertisers
We’re a small and mighty team at Well+Good. Other fun tasks are bound to come up in the name of helping to build, nurture and maintain the overall health and wellness of our organization.
Still interested? Here are the qualifications for the role:
• College degree required; recent graduates without professional experience are welcome
• Above all else, a high energy level is necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Accurate and thorough
• Able to prioritize multiple streams of work without becoming overwhelmed
• Enjoy troubleshooting, researching and needling your way to a solution without tears
• Great communication/interpersonal skills–written and verbal
• Fun, outgoing, good-humored and able to work with a variety of personalities (who may not be as fun, outgoing and good-humored as you are)
• Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel) and general Internet savvy
• Insanely organized
• Ability to multitask
• Fast learner
• Curious, interesting and interested in the world of online publishing
• QuickBooks, Google Analytics, MailChimp and WordPress experience a plus (not required)
To apply for this full-time position, complete the online form here.